GST Discussion Forum

 Indian Industries Association (IIA) in order to facilitate smooth and..

GST Discussion Forum

 Indian Industries Association (IIA) in order to facilitate smooth and hassle-free implementation of biggest Tax Reforms in the country i.e Goods and Service Tax (GST) has come up with this unique discussion forum on GST. You may post your views, queries, suggestions and reactions on GST on this plate form.


6 Comments

  1. August 4, 2016 - 6:35 pm

    Is there any provision of input credit if there is input credit then it is called no multiple tax.

  2. August 4, 2016 - 1:16 pm

    I wish to know if CGST is 18% , SGST 18% as per news central government will take 18; 18 state then total will be 36% or only 18% if it’s not so then nothing is going less except name of the tax is reduced to one ie GST. Kindly explain.

  3. Tanay Agarwal
    August 4, 2016 - 12:40 pm

    It is not clear from the model/draft GST act whether CGST and SGST would both be levied on the same product/service in a definite ratio or it would only be CGST on some product and SGST on others. Any suggestions ?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Name (*)

Your full name please.

Email address (*)

Used for gravatar.

Website

Link back if you want.

Your comments (*)

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>